Registration forms for the Provisional admission to Class XI for the session 2020, will be available at the school’s website www.holycrosstadong.com from 19th-23rd May 2020. Interested students can apply through the website from 19th May 2020, 9 am till 23rd May 2020, 5 pm.
Registration fee: Rs. 1000/-
Fees for June and July 2020: Rs.5800/- only
Kindly credit the amount (Rs.1000/- + Rs.5800/- = Rs.6800/-)
to A/c Number : 0871053000000435,
Name: West Bengal Holy Cross Sisters Society,
Bank South Indian Bank, Gangtok Branch,
IFSC Code: SIBL0000871.
Kindly note the following:
1. Students who have taken provisional admission must attend the provisional online classes.
2. Students who have not taken the provisional admission and not attended the provisional online classes will not be considered for admission later on.
3. The students are expected to get 70% in Mathematics and 80% in Science in the board exam results for admission to the regular classes.
4. Students must get a minimum of 50% marks in the internal test after the provisional online classes which will be taken into consideration for the admission.
5. Students who are selected for Provisional online classes and do not obtain the above said percentages in the board exam and internal exam will automatically be disqualified.
6. Students who had irregular attendance and discipline problems during class IX and X will not be considered for admission to class XI.
7. Kindly make the payment (registration fee & Tuition fee for June & July) to the Bank Account no mentioned above and safely keep the UTR/Transaction ID provided by the Bank. The same has to be provided in the online registration form.
8. The decision of the school management will be final.
Provisional online classes will begin on 01-06-2020 (Monday)